Required Number: 1
Job Location: Kathmandu, with frequent travel
Employment Type: Contractual, yearly contract
Brief Job Description:
The Programme Lead is responsible to increase access to SPN services through the multiple service channels, namely centre and MS ladies’ channel in Nepal, with an emphasis on the sustainability of interventions. Reporting to the Executive Director, the Programme Lead plays a key role in developing channel and programme strategies and goals. The Programme Lead is responsible to manage all the projects of SPN efficiently and represent SPN to various partners and external stakeholders.
Qualification and Experience Required:
- Master’s Degree in business management, health sciences, social sciences or other relevant degree.
- At least 5 years’ experience in managing complex service delivery involving multiple locations.
- Extensive knowledge of sexual and reproductive health requirement at national and district level.
- Experience in efficiently managing large number of team.
- Experience in coordinating with national, regional and district level government.
- Experience in managing large donor funded projects related to public health preferably in the field of family planning and reproductive health.
- Successfully implemented service delivery programmes in rural communities
- Proven record of developing good quality analytical reports on programme matters.
- Collating information from various sources to produce reports for different audiences.
- Building external relations across different sectors for profile and increased efficiencies
For detailed job description of above position, please visit https://www.mariestopes.org.np/join-our-team/
To apply for this job please CLICK HERE
Suitable candidates meeting the above criteria are requested to apply by June 12, 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for further selection process. For more details, please log on to www.mariestopes.org.np.
SPN reserves all rights to qualify/disqualify applications in any case. SPN accepts applications from Nepalese citizens only.
Our organization is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and post holders to share this commitment.