AAIN is in the process of updating its roster of consultants who can deliver various services as per the requirements of the Organisation’s priorities. For more details on AAIN’s various priority areas and required expertise, read the document titled“Consultancy EoI Instructions” uploaded on the AAIN website link https://nepal.actionaid.org/jobs. Interested applicants (Firms or Individuals) are requested to apply online by following the instructions given in the document.
- Preference will be given to persons holding a graduate degree or above in the relevant area of expertise or services. However, applicants with at least an Intermediate level qualification are welcome subject to their exceptional practical experience and expertise in the stated field
- Individuals- Must hold a Nepali citizenship, PAN card and aged above 18 years
- Firms – Must be legally registered/renewed and VAT/PAN registered in Nepal
- Preference will be given to persons/firms with a minimum of five years of experience in the relevant area of expertise or services, but dynamic youth with lesser experience are welcome to express their interest in working with ActionAid
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Nepali
The application deadline is Wednesday, 23rd June 2021.
For detailed Instructions for Applicants, please CLICK HERE
AAIN will maintain the consultants’ roster based on the EoI applications and only the eligible qualified consultants will be contacted for the submission of detailed technical and financial proposals as per the need of AAIN.
All interested and eligible individuals and firms are required to fill out and submit the online form available here: Application Form: Enlistment for Consultancy Roster 2021. Failure to furnish full details as requested in the application form without reasonable justification will lead to disqualification.
Only shortlisted individual /firm will be notified via email. Telephone calls will not be entertained
AAIN is an equal opportunity employer. All applications will be considered for roster listing without attention to their ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, HIV status, and disability status. Women and people from ethnic minorities and organisations/firms working in social justice issues are strongly encouraged to apply.
AAIN promotes its principles, strategies, policies, and procedures on Feminist Leadership, Safeguarding (including Child Safeguarding and Protection from Sexual, Exploitation and Abuse [PSEA]), and Safety & Security and all applicants must adhere to AAIN’s key policies and procedures.