Duty Station: Sindhuli
Working area: Sindhuli District
Contract type: Fix term regular staff
Expertise: CMA/ ANM degree with experience of 1-2 years or +2 pass in health with the 3 years’ experience relevant sector.
- Planning of program as per agreed with Plan International Nepal.
- Sole responsible especially for the community diagnosis and household visit to collect the data related to covid-19 vaccine and states.
- Coordinate with Stakeholders, Rural Council Members and Municipality for implementation of the program at community level.
- Frequent monitoring and follow up of each activity.
- Conduct trainings to rising awareness and capacity build up.
- Attend meetings, workshop, trainings, exposure visits and interaction program organized by Plan International Nepal, HANDS itself and other organization as well.
- Carry out other program related actions inquired by HANDS Nepal.
- Coordinate with government staff, Health worker, Member of local government and stakeholders for program delivery, resource sharing and mainstream the program.
- Collect and update the disaggregated data of beneficiaries, compile it and submit accordingly.
- Physical verification of project before financial settlement
- Support to PO to implement the project activities in community.
- Regular facilitate, monitor and support to awareness of the vaccination and health related message.
- Facilitate to community leaders/teachers/parents to create fear free and non-violent child develop environment in community.
- Prepared financial documents and process for the settlement.
- Participate on monthly meeting, submit monthly report.
Qualified candidates are requested to drop their letter of interest along with an updated CV to [email protected] no later than 22th October, 2021.
Please clearly mention the position you are applying in the subject line. The application without cover letter and CV and not meeting the required criteria will not be considered for the position.
Only the shortlisted candidates meeting the criteria will be called for a written test and interview. Hands Nepal has the sole right to accept or reject applications for these positions. HANDS Nepal encourages women and candidates from Dalit/Janjati and sexual minority to apply.