Company: Advance Group
Advance Group is established with diversified business interest engaging itself in manufacturing & trading of Construction material comprising of Cement, Tourism and Fast Moving Consumer Goods consisting of No alcoholic & no caffeinated Beverages & Cosmetics.
Additionally, The Group is also engaged in organic farming at its own farm, Mining of Lime Stone & Talc Powder and import of Industrial Raw material taking utmost care of Customer, Consumer and the Nation’s interest. It’s all businesses are up to date with latest technologies & techniques duly supported with advanced strategies that are actualized by acknowledged and intelligent professionals allow us stand successful in our all ventures.
Our vision is to create enduring success & sustained relationships that will go from strength to strength by dealing with our business partners in order to accomplish our goals.
Position: Manager (Finance and Accounts)
Number of Vacancies: 2
Job Location : Kathmandu, Nepal
Education Level : Other
• Must have completed Chartered Accountancy from ICAI/ICAN
• Must have at least 1-2 years of work experience in reputed business house or CA Firm
• Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
• Ability to handle large amounts of data
• Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
• High attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to direct and supervise
• Assist General Manager (Finance) for day to day operation
• Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounts department which includes month and end-year process
• Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
• Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
• Coordinate and complete annual audits
• Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
• Supervise finance team to ensure compliance and accuracy
• Meet financial accounting objectives
• Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
• Oversee monthly closing process and issuance of performance and financial reports
• Preparation of month end reconciliations of all accounts, processing of Clients and Customers sales
Salary and other benefits: Salary won’t be constraint for the right candidates.
Last date to apply: 27th September 2019.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are requested to send their updated resume along with cover letter to HR Manager at [email protected] before 27th September 2019.