Organization: Center for Research and Sustainable Development Nepal (CREASION)
Center for Research and Sustainable Development Nepal (CREASION), is a not for profit, non-governmental organization that provides Nepali citizens — especially those of a younger generation — the opportunity to actively participate in compassion-based change. CREASION strives to be an innovative platform for development, collective solutions, sustainable progress, volunteerism, and research-based tasks. CREASION runs four major programs at present: Rebuild for Change (RFC), Volunteer for Change (VFC), Women for Change (WFC) and Recycler Saathi with multiple ground-level projects under it.
RFC is an earthquake recovery, rehabilitation, and reconstruction program that works to create a sustainable model for earthquake-resilient villages in earthquake-affected communities.
VFC is a volunteer-platform conducting its activities with a special emphasis on youth-empowerment.
WFC is a program to empower women with dignity with active engagement in all aspects of community and nation building.
Recycler Saathi is a self-sustainable waste PET bottle Recollection and Recycling enterprise which is an effort to solve waste PET bottle recycling within Nepal. The project is based on Bharatpur, Chitwan.
Position: Campaigns and Communication Officer
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Location : Lazimpat, Kathmandu
Offered Salary : NRs. 20,000.00 – 25,000.00 Monthly
Education Level : Bachelor
Experience Required : More than or equals to 1 year
- Innovative and creative thinking in relation to communication
- Excellent communication, networking, and inter-personal skills
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Office programs and design software
- Proven excellence in writing and editing skills in English
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure
- Outspoken and leadership qualities
- Willingness to travel if necessary
To create and implement communication strategies and outreach activities to increase the visibility and credibility of the organization.Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct and supervise volunteers and youths to participate in the design, planning and implementation of youth activities
- Take active lead in partnership with different colleges, stakeholders and sponsors for conducting different workshops and training programs
- Documentation of campaigns information through meetings, report and blogs and to maintain financial transaction of the campaigns
- To ensure the online presence by updating, securing , managing and regularly updating organization’s website and regular updating in all the social media platforms
- To design and develop different communication materials and merchandize
- To take lead in organizing press conference and be the point person to disseminate information
Last date to apply: 19th January 2020
HOW TO APPLY
Send your application letter clearly stating the position applied for along with your completed CV via email to [email protected] no later than 19 January, 2019.
For more information, please contact the Human Resource Department at
(The actual date for the interview will be confirmed to those who are short listed for the post. If you are not contacted, you should assume that your application has been unsuccessful.)