Organization: Center for Research and Sustainable Development Nepal (CREASION)
Center for Research and Sustainable Development Nepal (CREASION), is a not for profit, non-governmental organization that provides Nepali citizens — especially those of a younger generation — the opportunity to actively participate in compassion-based change. CREASION strives to be an innovative platform for development, collective solutions, sustainable progress, volunteerism, and research-based tasks. CREASION runs four major programs at present: Rebuild for Change (RFC), Volunteer for Change (VFC), Women for Change (WFC) and Recycler Saathi with multiple ground-level projects under it.
RFC is an earthquake recovery, rehabilitation, and reconstruction program that works to create a sustainable model for earthquake-resilient villages in earthquake-affected communities.
VFC is a volunteer-platform conducting its activities with a special emphasis on youth-empowerment.
WFC is a program to empower women with dignity with active engagement in all aspects of community and nation building.
Recycler Saathi is a self-sustainable waste PET bottle Recollection and Recycling enterprise which is an effort to solve waste PET bottle recycling within Nepal. The project is based on Bharatpur, Chitwan.
Position: Finance and Admin Associate
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Location : Lazimpat, Kathmandu
Education Level : Bachelor
Experience Required : More than 1 year
• Knowledge in Accounting Software and MS Office Suite required
• Ability to work independently and in a team oriented environment
• Excellent written and oral communication
• Ability to effectively manage time, multi-task, pay close attention to details, and meet deadlines
To conduct both financial and administrative works of the project and organization (as required).
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
• Accounting: Prepare the cash journal and finance reports, book keeping and ledger posting. Conduct the internal audits of project and monitor the transaction of the requisition and cash flow, and also monitor all bank deposits and payments
• Reporting and Documentation: Documentation of financial transactions by entering account information in to the system on regular basis. Prepare or assist in the drafting of various periodic financial or administrative reports dealing with payables and receivables and cash flow
• Budgeting: Oversee the planning and preparation of required budgets for different program activities as per the significance, urgency and deliverable of the outputs
• Compliance: Implement and update/upgrade the financial policies, procedures and directives and internal control mechanism of the organization in coordination with CEO and Organization Board. Cross verify (compliance and relevancy) all financial transactions done by project staffs
• General Administration: Provide the overall general administrative support to the staffs including the maintenance of attendance register, contracting, logistical arrangement and maintenance of project document folders (staff, contracts, incoming and outgoing letters, etc.)
• Asset Management: Maintain office equipment, materials and properties along with keeping record of the office supplies, materials and equipment
• Inventory Management: Manage inventory and physically verify as per need, and also prepare the inventory report of furniture and office equipment
• Coordination and Assistance: Create strategic alignment across departments for achievement of shared goals and objectives. Interact frequently with staffs, interns and volunteers and assist in the implementation of ongoing organizational project
Last date to apply: 25 November, 2019.
HOW TO APPLY
Send your application letter clearly stating the position applied for along with your completed CV via email to [email protected] no later than 25 November, 2019.
For more information, please contact the Human Resource Department at
(The actual date for the interview will be confirmed to those who are shortlisted for the post. If you are not contacted, you should assume that your application has been unsuccessful.)