Centre for Mental Health and Counselling Nepal
Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Centre for Mental Health and Counselling – Nepal (CMC-Nepal), an NGO working in mental health and psychosocial field, is inviting applications for the following position in the School Mental Health and Community Mental Health and Psychosocial Support Programs implemented in Kalikot, Jajarkot, Surkhet, Okhaldhunga and Udayapur districts in funding support of Felm and Tearfund Australia.
1. Monitoring and Evaluation Officer (1 full-time position, based in CMC-Nepal’s Province Office, Surkhet with field visits in program implemented locations) is responsible to lead overall monitoring and evaluation related task in the projects through designing and implementing monitoring system for tracking regular progress updates and inform to the Program Coordinators through formal reporting aspects.
Major Job Responsibilities
- Design and implement M&E system in the programs through developing and implementing M&E plan to generate regular information related to progress of the program and provide technical support to project staff on implementing M&E plan, logical framework and result based matrix.
- Maintain program information management system updated through tracking program’s output and outcome level results on the periodic basis in close coordination with program’s implementing team.
- Collect case story, documentation of best practices and lesson learn; update and analytically synchronize the information in program’s reports and other knowledge products.
- Conduct regular monitoring to program’s interventions (both internal and external visits) to ensure the quality delivery of inputs and contribute for generating expected results.
- Responsible for preparation of progress reports with close support of program coordinators
- Assist to the Program Coordinators to conduct baseline, mid-line, end line study and final evaluations and ensure that the reports of studies and evaluation have met the quality standard as per the requirements
- Master’s Degree preferably in the field of Information Technology and Management Information Systems or Public Health or Social Science or Development studies or other related fields relevant to the above duties is required
- Minimum 3 years of progressive and relevant experience in designing, implementing and overseeing M&E related task in mental health or health related or development projects
- Experience in developing professional data system for project management through Result Based Management (RBM) tool is an advantage
- Having good comprehending and learning attitude in mental health and psychosocial field, preferably in school or community based mental health issues.
- Experience of quantitative and qualitative data collection techniques, data analysis, data management and report writing, along with hands on experience of managing database software
- Strong statistical skills including knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Demonstrate ability to work in multi-sectoral approach and establish harmonious and effective working relationships both within and outside the organization.
Salaries and benefits: As per organization rules.
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements are requested to send their application with up-to-date CV to the following address not later than 20th May 2022.
Candidate from minority and ethnic communities are highly encouraged to apply in this position.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview. All the rights for recruitment, selection and cancellation (if required) of this recruitment are reserved by CMC-Nepal.