Chaudhary Group (CG)
Chaudhary Group (CG Corp Global) is the first Billion Dollar Nepali Multinational Conglomerate consisting 160 companies, 123 brands, 9 business verticals with over 15,000 workforce globally.
Led by visionary entrepreneur & philanthropist, Dr. Binod Chaudhary and a team of brilliant minds and inspiring people.
You are a self- driven individual who takes ownership and responsibilities, thanking laterally outside the box adding values to the company.
What are we looking for ?
– Timely Processing Indents and arrange Materials/Kits/Reagents within the lead-time. Manage all procurement activities and ensure procurement sources provide good quality, and cost effective materials in time.
– Follow up with supplier for Delivery/Rejection/Shortage, coordination with vendors to ensure timely delivery of material, and to resolve supply, quality and invoicing issues.
– Preparation of purchase order, tracking of purchase indent, purchase orders & purchase contracts ensuring appropriate procurement of direct and indirect materials as well as preparation of MIS-Daily/Weekly/Monthly, monthly delivery plan/schedule for procuring materials.
– Coordination with account department for timely payment of vendors.
– Master/Bachelor degree with 2-3 years of experience in procurement activities. Must have great analytical skills.
Email your CV to [email protected]