The purpose of the eLMIS Implementation Consultants is to support Government of Nepal to scaleup the electronic logistics management information system (eLMIS) based on the Bileeta’s Entution Vesta software platform at all health service delivery points (SDPs). eLMIS Implementation Consultants shall provide training and manage rollout activities to support eLMIS implementation in at least 1800 SDPs in 2022. Currently, eLMIS is rolled out to all pharmaceutical stores up to Local Level Government Heath Stores, and the goal is to have real-time data from all SDPs. This will support users at all level of the health commodity supply chain to use supply chain data for timely and effective decision making. With the leadership of IHIMS section within the Department of Health Services Management Division, the eLMIS will be implemented in service delivery points in all seven provinces.
eLMIS Implementation consultants will work together with Provincial and central IHIMS teams to scaleup eLMIS on all seven provinces. eLMIS Implementation Consultants will execute eLMIS scaleup activities including by planning the rollout with project supervisors, configuring the eLMIS for new users, assess site readiness, conduct stock count by the defined cut-off date, upload health commodity stock balances, plan and execute cut-over and go- live activities, and prepare all required documentations in close coordination with GHSC-PSM team members.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute eLMIS scaleup activities in their allocated provinces with the close coordination with IHIMS Provincial and central team.
- Prepare eLMIS rollout support documents as per the requirements.
- Work closely with GHSC-PSM Provincial Supply Chain Support Coordinators (PSCC) in their respective provinces to finalize the venue of the training in close coordination with the PSM project Operations Team.
- Work Closely with PSCCs and Provincial IHIMS teams to draft and circulate invitation letters to invite SDP staff to participate in the rollout.
- Conduct site assessment to ensure SDPs have Internet, computer and human resources in place to enable the rollout.
- Ensure all requirements are in place to execute rollouts, such as invitation letter, training location, Internet (in the training location), electricity, with close coordination with GHSC PSM teams.
- Ensure that staff from SDPs attending the training are coming with their laptops and signed stock details.
- Execute all tasks related to application configuration and ensure all configurations and Master Data are inline as per the Architecture and Design of the eLMIS.
- Ensure all slides and documents are already aligned to be used in the eLMIS rollout.
- Lead eLMIS rollout in the respective provinces.
- Prepare and collect all signed documents after rollout including Go Live notes, User credentials, stock balances, etc.
- Present and discuss how eLMIS users contact and utilize the eLMIS Helpdesk and how the support is providing to ensure all queries are easily resolve by the support teams.
- Prepare and submit rollout reports to GHSC-PSM.
- Provide on-the-job training and operation instructions to users regarding how to use eLMIS for data reporting, reports analysis for operation
- Evaluate data accuracy for allocated SDPS sites.
- Follow-up with the sites to ensure system utilization and operationalization.
- Any other eLMIS-related task assigned by GHSC-PSM.
Level of Effort and Location
Contract is initially for 6 Months with an option to extend as needed, and each position will be located in each province.
The eLMIS Implementation Consultants will report to the MIS Manager or his designee.
Applicants are requested to send their CV and Cover letter at [email protected] . Deadlines for the application is Friday, January 7, 2022. No Telephone calls are entertained.
Chemonics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, or other legally protected characteristics.