Company: City Express Money Transfer
City Express Money Transfer, one of the leading remittance companies in Nepal, invites application from competent and dynamic result oriented professional for its Head Office located in Kamaladi, Kathmandu for Marketing Department.
1.Assistant Manager (1)
2. Senior Officer (2)
3. Officer (3)
• Contribute in the implementation of marketing strategies
• Support the marketing manager in overseeing the department’s operations
• Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness
• Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on a variety of media (social, print etc.)
• Liaise with stakeholders and vendors to promote success of activities and enhance the company’s presence
• See all ventures through to completion and evaluate their success using various metrics
• Prepare content for the publication of marketing material and oversee distribution
• Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth
• Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
• Proven experience as marketing officer or similar role,
• Assistant Manager- 10 Years
• Senior Officer – 5 Years
• Officer – 3 Years
• Good understanding of market research techniques, statistical and data analysis methods.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office and marketing software (e.g CRM)
• Thorough understanding of social media and web analytics with excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
• Creativity and commercial awareness
• Bachelor Degree in marketing business administration or relevant field.
• Masters Degree will be an advantage
• Adequate Knowledge about ATL/BTL marketing
• Advertising agency background will be an added advantage
Last date to apply: August 1, 2018
HOW TO APPLY
All the candidates must have good written as well as verbal communication skills. Interested candidates can apply by sending their resume with their educational certificates as well as experience via [email protected] Only short listed candidates will be called for the interview.
This job announcement was published in Himalayan Times on 18 July 2018