Position: PHP Developer
The Code Fusion team is seeking a software engineer responsible for the delivery, architecture, and development of complex large-scale systems. The ideal candidate will have a solid foundation in Software Engineering principles and 2+ years of hands-on PHP development.
The candidate should work within an agile development environment with other developers. Responsibilities include complex design & development of web/mobile-based applications, participating in project planning, and evaluating the business needs.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Design and develop complex and highly scalable Web /Mobile applications and participate in all phases of the development process: planning, development, and testing.
- Work with other members of a planning team to develop a prototype plan for an enterprise system that will process millions of records per day, including what key features system users require in the system as well as integration strategies to update existing systems that will transition into the new system built down the road.
- Work closely with the technical team to create the back-end architectural services.
- Writing well-designed, efficient, and testable code.
- Conducting software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging.
- Deliver high-quality software programs adhering to coding standards.
- Production defects analysis, UAT support, implementation, infrastructure support, development.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BE, Computer Science, or any related field).
- Must have 2+ years of software development experience on PHP.
- Proven expertise in architecting and developing high availability, scalable, performance-oriented multi-tier enterprise applications with PHP.
- Solid knowledge and Experience in Core PHP, and frameworks.
- Thorough knowledge of SDLC(Software Development Life Cycle).
- Experience in developing highly scalable applications that handle huge traffic and large amounts of data.
- Solid understanding and experience with Application Server and middleware technologies such as Apache, Tomcat, Weblogic, etc.
- Experience in developing RESTful Services.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of NoSQL and Relational databases (MySQL, Oracle, etc.) and understanding of database concepts (schemas, tables…).
- Ability to handle multiple, competing priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Experience in microservices development.
- Good knowledge of Design Patterns and development best practices.
- Experience with Linux/Unix operating systems and scripting (bash, python, sed, awk, Tcl).
- Experience working in a SCRUM team.
- Innovative, strong Decision Making, entrepreneurial and strong team player with amazing problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency with GIT as a version control system.
- Experienced in Agile development methodologies and tools including JIRA and Bitbucket.
- Knowledge of Docker and AWS services like EC2, RDS, SQS, OpsWorks will be a plus.
We Offer the Following Benefits:
- Competitive Salary.
- 5 days working week.
- Young and Motivated Team.
- Team events and movie nights.
- Unlimited growth for achievers.
Number Of Openings: 5