Head of Payments
Department Name: Marketig
Work Experience: 4-5 years
Zip/Postal Code: 44600
Launched in 2012, Daraz is South Asia’s online shopping and selling destination of choice present in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Myanmar and Nepal. Supported by a wide range of tailored marketing, data, and service solutions, the pioneering e-commerce ecosystem in South Asia has 30,000 sellers and 500 brands, serving 5 million consumers. With 2 million products available, Daraz offers a diverse assortment of products in categories ranging from consumer electronics to household goods, beauty, fashion, sports equipment, and groceries. Focused on providing an excellent customer experience, it offers multiple payment methods including cash-on-delivery, comprehensive customer care and hassle-free returns. Daraz is owned by Alibaba Group Holding Limited.
- Make prepayment journey at Daraz friction less, increase prepayment coverage by enabling more customer to prepay and increase prepayment share.
- Drive integration and adoption of new payment options such as e-wallets as well as card payment
- Establish SOPs and best practices within organization as well as together with external payment partners to drive change within the entire payment ecosystem
- Collaborate with banking & wallet partners as well as experts within Alibaba ecosystem to drive prepayment adoption
- Execute payment partner campaigns and initiate promotional activities
- Coordinate with multiple stakeholders including marketing, finance & operations
- Collaborate closely with local management and key stakeholders in Daraz and Alibaba network
- Bachelors degree in business management or relevant discipline. Masters degree is highly preferable
- Previous experience in the banking industry especially payments department would be an added advantage
- Strong analytical skills and proven ability of data-driven decision-making
- Proven 3-5 years of work experience in sales and marketing
- Should be comfortable working with numbers (forecasting/data analysis/reporting)
- Can-do attitude, willingness to learn and listen, ability to work independently, and strong drive to get things done
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Should be willing to work in a team and take initiative along with good technical skills
Importantly, we look for someone who will live by our values that define everything we do:
- Continuously Innovative
- Generosity of Spirit
- Deliver on our Promise
- Make It Personal
- International working environment, and a unique opportunity to learn from the best in e-commerce and business growth
- A platform to learn from Alibaba’s world-leading ecosystem
- Rigorous training and exposure in team management, leadership, business analytics, and operations.
- An opportunity to train the next generation of business leaders
- Competitive salary and incentive package
- Health & life insurance
To apply for this job please visit recruit.zohopublic.com.