Position: Marketing Trainee – Content Writer
Department Name: Marketing
Work Experience: 0-1 year
State/Province: Province No.3
Zip/Postal Code: 44600
Launched in 2012, Daraz is South Asia’s online shopping and selling destination of choice present in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Myanmar and Nepal. Supported by a wide range of tailored marketing, data, and service solutions, the pioneering e-commerce ecosystem in South Asia has 30,000 sellers and 500 brands, serving 5 million consumers. With 2 million products available, Daraz offers a diverse assortment of products in categories ranging from consumer electronics to household goods, beauty, fashion, sports equipment, and groceries. Focused on providing an excellent customer experience, it offers multiple payment methods including cash-on-delivery, comprehensive customer care and hassle-free returns. Daraz is owned by Alibaba Group Holding Limited.
• Write, edit and publish original, high- engagement contents for inhouse blogs, media, videos, podcasts, campaigns, email campaigns, etc.
• Produce error-free content that adheres to the company’s style guidelines.
• Create content that motivates, inspires, educates, informs, sells, and simply, provides information, across a wide variety of digital platforms
• Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
• Excellent verbal and written communication (grammar and writing) skills
• Proficiency in English and Nepali writing along with ability to translate, proofread and subtitle
• A working knowledge of SEO and how it applies to content marketing
• Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
• Self-motivated and self-directed
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Docs
• An international working environment in a start-up setting, and the unique opportunity to learn from industry leaders, including Lazada and Alibaba teams
• Work closely with country and group level management to build e-commerce in Nepal
• Hands-on experience in leading a team and growing a business
• Rigorous training and exposure in team management, leadership, online marketing, business analytics and operations
• Five days working week (Monday to Friday)
• Benefit package: Social Security Fund, Fuel Expenses, Employee Discount Voucher, Mobile top ups and data pack, Accidental Insurance, Medical Insurance, Full annual health check-up
HOW TO APPLY