Sr. UGC Associate
Department Name: Traffic Operations
Work Experience: 1-3 years
State/Province: Province No.3
Zip/Postal Code: 44600
Launched in 2012, Daraz is South Asia’s online shopping and selling destination of choice present in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Myanmar and Nepal. Supported by a wide range of tailored marketing, data, and service solutions, the pioneering e-commerce ecosystem in South Asia has 30,000 sellers and 500 brands, serving 5 million consumers. With 2 million products available, Daraz offers a diverse assortment of products in categories ranging from consumer electronics to household goods, beauty, fashion, sports equipment, and groceries. Focused on providing an excellent customer experience, it offers multiple payment methods including cash-on-delivery, comprehensive customer care and hassle-free returns. Daraz is owned by Alibaba Group Holding Limited.
- Work & lead initiatives under the User Generated Content (UGC) projects.
- Responsible for data analysis and reporting through queries and dashboard development, whenever necessary.
- Work on the identification of projects that bring about growth in the review count. The projects should comply with the KPIs and have an impact on them.
- Align across & within the teams to coordinate on various campaigns & information flow. Workflow management within the team.
- Update daily campaign reports & take necessary actions
- QC Product & Seller Reviews if required. Assist the team in QCing of reviews in case of large backlog.
- Alignment of projects and trainings with other ventures in order to replicate the performance.
- Identify opportunities for departmental growth and work on improving the current processes.
- Ownership of any campaign pages for UGC. It might also include using the backend to create pages & update frequently based on data.
- Any additional UGC related work as & when it arises
- Masters Degree in Business Administration or similar field
- Preferably 2 years past experience
- Understanding of MS Office and Data Management (SQL)
- Critical thinking & contingency planning skills
- Strong commitment
- An international working environment in a start-up setting, and the unique opportunity to learn from industry leaders, including Lazada and Alibaba teams
- Work closely with country and group level management to build e-commerce in Nepal
- Hands-on experience in leading a team and growing a business
- Five days working week (Monday to Friday)
- Benefit Package: Social security fund, fuel expenses, employee discount voucher, mobile top ups and data pack, accidental insurance, medical insurance, full annual health check-up