- Research and recommend prospects for new business opportunities.
- Research and analyze sales options.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and prospects.
- Stay current with trends and competitors to identify improvements or recommend new products.
- Collect and analyze information and prepare data and sales reports.
- Attend workshops to learn more technical and professional skills for the job.
- Build and maintain professional networks.
- Meet with potential clients to determine their needs.
- Provide billings and prepare quotations.
- Maintain the database of new clients via several source and follow up with them for the proposal of marketing the products.
- Approaching to the newly made clients with AMC Proposal and renewal with the older clients.
- Visiting the newly on going construction sites in market with own efforts and collecting the clients.
- Promoting the products in market and enhancing the sales.
- Male Candidates only.
- Must be experienced in sales/ marketing for at least 4-5 years for +2 passed or 2-3 for Bachelor passed candidates. (Preferred sales experience on AC, Firefighting, Diesel Generators or and relevant electrical appliances)
- Must have own 2 wheeler with valid license.
Please submit Cover Letter (mentioning date of availability to join and expected salary), Updated CV, Educational Certificates, Past work experiences, Driving License at [email protected], [email protected]
Click Here To Apply