Company: Dish Media Network Ltd
Dish Media Network Ltd (DishHome) is one of the fastest-growing digital pay TV operator in Nepal. The company is run by a pool of young and highly qualified professionals. With operations across all 75 districts, the company has high-quality infrastructure for digital satellite broadcasting.
DishHome strives to create an environment where people can contribute to its corporate culture, business process, and strategic goals.
Position: Chartered Accountant
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Location : Bhaisipati
Education Level : Bachelor
• Must be Qualified CA/ ACCA/ CPA
• Minimum of 1-year industry experience preferred
• Knowledge of ERP/Accounting packages will be an added advantage
• In-depth knowledge of financial regulations and accounting processes.
• Outstanding analytical and time management skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Follow up and coordinate with Internal Audit and solve issues on documentation and accounting immediately
• Daily checking of all accounting vouchers, ledgers, sub ledgers, cost centers on the correctness of the accounting entry and completeness of narration
• Review of Contracts & Agreements, Internal Memos, Purchase Order/Job Order and any other documents
• Review of Receivables, Payable, Debtors, Creditors, Prepaid, Provision, TDS, LC Margin, PF, Salary payable, Cash and bank Balance, and other long outstanding ledgers to be reconciled, documents to be collected and Internal Memo to be raised for approval for adjustment in Books
• Review Revenue and Capital expenditure with due respect to the budgeted amount on regular basis
• Coding of every capital expenditure with appropriate budget head for future analysis
• Preparation of monthly management reports along with other reports as required by the Supervisor
• Ensure compliance as per requirement of accounting methods generally opted by company; proper recording of transaction to ensure fair representation of periodic financial statement of company.
• Supervise team members
Last date to apply: 10th December 2019
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates can send their CVs along with an application at [email protected]. Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for further selection process. Please mention the position you are applying for in the subject line.