Company: Emizen Engineering Pvt. Ltd.
Emizen Group is incorporate considering the rapidly evolving high technology sector in today’s world; to fulfill the needs of trade and industry using technology, to improve life, society and the environment applied in industrial, home as well as office, leading industries in the world need for operation of a society or enterprise or the services and facilities necessary for social activate such as education, healthcare and economic development activate.
Position: Accounts Officer
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Location: Kathmandu, Nepal
Education Level : Bachelor
Experience Required : More than or equals to 1 year
• Self-motivation and commitment
• Proven working experience in Trading Company and manufacturing companies of Nepal will be required
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to communicate with people from all backgrounds
• Good interpersonal and negotiation skills
Candidates applying for above position must possess valid 2 wheeler driving license.
• Prepare budget forecasts
• Prepare Projected Balance Sheet and other Financial Statements
• Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
• Reconcile creditors & debtors accounts payable and receivable
• Ensure timely bank payments
• Prepare balance sheets and profit/loss statements on monthly and quarterly basis
• Analyse business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice
Last date to apply: November 20, 2019
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are invited to apply with full bio-data, with passport size photograph and contact number within 10 days from the first date of publication of this advertisement to the following address [email protected]
Only short listed candidates will be called for interview and no telephone inquiry will be entertained.