eSewa Fonepay Pvt. Ltd
Job Category: Data Analysis
0rganization: eSewa Fonepay Pvt. Ltd
Req Id: eSewa-O1
Job Type: Full Time
Job Description / Roles
About us: Established in 2009, eSewa is a household name today. South Asia’s first digital wallet, licensed Payment Service Provider from Nepal Rastra Bank (Central Bank of Nepal), and an ISO 27001:2013 certified, eSewa is a subsidiary company of F1Soft International, a leading FinTech company of Nepal. Team eSewa has been working tirelessly to achieve its vision to create a cashless economy. For this, the company has onboarded more than 150k merchants, 50+ Banks and Financial Institutions (BFIs) and established a wider network of agents nationwide. eSewa is a mobile wallet that allows you to make online and offline payments to merchants, transfer funds to banks and much more
He/she will be responsible for handling data analysis and reporting
- Maintain, Reporting and Analysis of user activity
- Behavior analysis of user W.R.T to registration, transaction, app/web usage, service usage and other metrics critical to achieve Company’s objective
- Master’s degree with business background/data analytics.
- 1-2 years of experience in field of data handling
- Note: Freshers with required qualifications can also apply
Key Skills/ Knowledge:
- In depth knowledge of excel and/or SPSS and its analytical tools
- Hunger to learn and excel in the work
- Calm personality to handle challenging task
- Socializing skill for interdepartmental task
Why Join us?
- Stellar opportunity to work with the rising company
- The amazing and passionate young team, beautiful office space
- Social Security Benefit
- Trust of biggest FinTech company.
- One-of-a-kind company culture and growth opportunities to accelerate your career progression.
How to Apply
We are always keen to meet energetic and talented professionals who would like to join our team. To apply, please mail your updated cv on [email protected] also include Subject line applying for.
Application Deadline: May 30, 2022 10:00 PM