- Computer – Programming
- Full Time
- 2+ years
- B.E. in Computer Science
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- writing tests and code according to team guidelines and processes.
- Prioritising and managing individual workload and tickets from start to finish to ensure it contributes to the team sprint goals.
- actively learning new skills, languages, technologies required to be an effective member of the team.
- contributing to technical and functional requirements gathering, estimating and helping to prioritise the sprint backlog.
- collaborate with developers, business analysts and product owners to deliver the optimal solution.
- reviewing code changes and implementations, while adhering to security and design standards.
- documentation of development and testing procedures
- developing, executing and maintaining automated tests such as unit tests and functional test.
Skills and Qualifications (PHP Developer)
- Strong knowledge of PHP (Preferably Symfony framework).
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Experience in backend development, unit testing and functional testing of software.
- Experience with PHPUnit, Behat and other testing methodologies and frameworks.
- Experience with MySQL, Linux, REST APIs, JSON.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages.
- Experience with maintaining and debugging of web servers.
- Knowledge about AWS environment.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.