Global Academy of Tourism & Hospitality Education (GATE) is an award-winning International Hotel Management School based in Kathmandu, Nepal offering world-class hospitality education since 2007 affiliation with world famous Ecole Hôtelière de Lausanne, EHL https://www.ehl.edu/
We are looking for a dynamic person for Executive Chef Position.
The key areas of responsibility include:
- Food production and operation
- Menu planning in coordination with Executive Chef (Production) and or F&B personal. • Monitor all food purchases, storage and provision areas.
- Support and train staff as per their need
- Monitoring, supervision and evaluation of students while undergoing practical training in kitchen • Departmental policies and procedures.
- Stock inventory and purchasing.
- Cost Control of ODC / special event programs
- Advanced culinary training with relevant cuisine experience including at least 5 years locally or abroad in restaurants or hotels.
- Preferably 2 years teaching experience
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a team
Closing Date: Sunday, 19th September, 2021
Visit us with your CV or send your resume by e-mail:
Email: [email protected]