Company: Gochali Tours and Travels Pvt. Ltd.
We, Gochali Tours and Travels Pvt. Ltd., are a fast developing and competent travel and tour agency in Nepal. Recognized by the Government of Nepal, Ministry of Culture, Tourism and Civil Aviation and affiliated to Nepal Tourism Board, we are a member of International Air Transport Association (IATA) as well as Nepal Association of Tour and Travel Agents (NATTA)
Started by a group of entrepreneurs enriched with wider social relations across the country and varied professional experience, Gochali Tours and Travels Pvt. Ltd. has now developed into a full fledged travel and tour agency of Nepal in a very short period. With its dynamic, hard working and trained staff, a team which has the confidence and the expertise to handle the most complex and challenging tasks, we are dedicated to offer best of travel products at a reasonable price to the traveler from all over the world.
In the beginning, effort of this agency was concentrated to micro-level tour and travel management i.e. package tours, trekking, river rafting, city tours, jungle safari, international and domestic flight ticketing, hotel booking, car renting etc. Having been enhanced by the successes achieved in different sectors, we have entered into the field of organizing or managing macro level management of tour and travel products i.e. social and cultural research/study, environmental research, business/trade forum or campaign, incentive tour packages, cultural/religious events observance programmes, cultural exchange programmes, adventure tours and others of these kind at our client’s demand.
It is our pleasure to be able claim that we are one of the most recommended agencies by the Chinese clients we have served. Exploring Nepal’s nature and culture has been the most unique and distinguishing feature for those who have visited Nepal, and we are committed to offer our best services with the world famous Nepali tradition of hospitality.
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Location : Kathmandu, Nepal
Offered Salary : NRs. 30,000.00 Monthly
Education Level : Master
Experience Required : More than or equals to 3 years
• MBA/ MBS pass out
• Minium 3 years experience regarding accounting.
• Good knowledge of accounting and tally software
• Good knowledge of travel agency account
• Can ride motorbike and has valid license
• Should give full time to office
• Should possess good discipline and have moral value
Offered Salary: NPR. 30,000 or above (depending on candidate’s capability)
• Handle all transactions related to accounts
• Prepare profit and loss statements and monthly closing and cost accounting reports
• Resolve accounting discrepancies
• Should monitor and support taxation issues
• Prepare monthly report to the management
• Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents
Last date to apply: 20th May 2019