Position: Assistant – Account Management
Location: GNI Head Office, Lalitpur
Application Deadline: August 1, 2021
Starting Date: September, 2021
Duration of Contract: One year with the possibility of extension
Gross Salary: 5,47,740/annum
Good Neighbors International (GNI) is an international non-profit humanitarian organization established in 1991 in South Korea and has been working in 40 countries around the world. In Nepal, GNI Nepal has been working since 2002 with the objective of improving lives of poor people, especially children through education, income generating activities, health services, child protection, disaster risk reduction, advocacy and network building. Currently, GNI Neal has been operating in 19 districts in Nepal.
The Assistant – Account Management will be stationed in GNI Nepal Head Office and reports to Coordinator – Finance
- Prepare the journal book keeping and ledger posting in three financial software.
B. Cash Flow and Fund Management
- Handle petty cash in coordination with admin and properly manage them
- Check supporting documents for payments done through petty cash
- Process and reconcile bank deposits
- Prepare list of the Taxes detail to be deposited for all the projects.
- Scan vouchers on periodical manner and store data in server location.
F. Other Duties
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as instructed by the supervisor.
The candidates should have the following key job requirements and skills:
- At least one year of experience in account
- Should have completed Secondary Level Education
- Good knowledge in Excel, Word
- Reconciliation skill
- Good command in typing and entry
- Should have positive attitude, honesty and integrity
- Locals, especially women and members of ethnic or marginalized communities are encouraged to apply for this position
- Applications received after the closing date will not be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be notified for the interview
- Canvassing at any stage of the recruitment process shall lead to automatic disqualification of the candidate.