Company: HLE Nepal
Home Loan Experts is the top specialist mortgage company in Australia with rapidly growing offices in Sydney and Kathmandu. Having settled over $2 billion home loans, we are the leading financial service provider in Australia. We exist to get tough loans approved; that’s why our customer service is the best! HLE Nepal Pvt. Ltd is an extension of Home Loan Experts. Our office in Kathmandu has 150+ happy and energetic team working to provide the best customer service and our team of brilliant tech team focuses on building world-class fintech products. We believe in employee growth and offer amazing career advancement opportunities for our employees. If you want to be part of this please visit our website https://hlenepal.com.np/ *We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.*
Position: Marketing Automation Specialist
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Location: Lalitpur
DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION / REQUIREMENTS:
Who You Are:
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or similar field
• 2 plus years of proven experience in managing large scale automation campaigns
• Expertise in leading automation tools such as Marketo, SalesForce, Eloqua, Pardot, Hubspot Marketing Hub, Infusionsoft, ActiveCampaign or other software
• In-depth knowledge of digital marketing and advertising tools
• Ability to work both independently and in a collaborative manner and under deadlines for a wide scope of projects
• An enthusiastic individual with a meticulous eye for detail and results-oriented
• Must be a team player and open to constructive feedback
• Proficient in English, both in written and verbal
• Experience working for western-based clients will be desirable
Some of the exciting stuff that you’ll be involved in:
• Take ownership and manage the daily operations of existing automation software (such as ActiveCampaign)
• Segment our contacts database based on customer behavior on our website
• Develop and execute lead generation strategies with realistic goals on acquisition, engagement, conversion, and retention
• Collaborate on integrated campaigns including online courses, social, email, webinars, SEM/SEO etc to move leads through sales and marketing funnel
• Analysis and reporting of lead nurturing, lead scoring, email campaigns, and marketing automation efforts.
• Maintain a data-driven approach through continual experimentation (a/b testing, etc)
• Ongoing education to remain dominant in the cutting-edge marketing automation process
• Undertake ad hoc duties as required
The Benefits of Joining Us Are Many!
• Competitive remuneration provided which is negotiable based on skills and suitability
• A secure long-term role
• Paid annual leave and sick leave
• Paid maternal and parental leaves
• An environment that values continuous learning and development
• Office-sponsored daily breakfasts and other benefits
• Recreation room to unwind and chill!
• Parties and events – we want you to have some fun at work!
Work Hours: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm (including 1-hour lunch break)
The detailed position description will be discussed during the face-to-face interview.
Last date to apply: 15 July 2020
HOW TO APPLY
Sounds like an opportunity for you? Send us your resume and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line “Career: Marketing Automation Specialist”, addressing all the essential requirements.
Due to the high volume of applications received, we regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Also we are working from home due to the current COVID- 19 lockdown situation and will continue to do so in the coming months.