Huawei Technologies Nepal Company Private Ltd.
Huawei Technologies Nepal Company Private Ltd. is a telecommunication solution provider with long-term partnership with operators in Nepal. Working with our customers, we are committed to enriching people’s lives through communication. Huawei is seeking for qualified candidates in following positions.
Position: Chief Executive Officer
No. of Person required: 1
- Determine high quality business strategies and plan ensuring their perfect alignment with company’s short-term and long-term business objectives and set the overall direction of the company in constantly changing competitive environment.
- Guide and drive other executives and High Level Managers along a main objective and work to increase business outside of the company.
- Maintain awareness of the competitive market landscape, business scope expansion opportunities, industry developments, etc. and lead the development of the company’s short and long-term strategy.
- Balance objectives internally and externally in order to strengthen and sustain the company.
- Analyze the risks involved before making any major purchase or investment and advise or report to the board as to the potential for return on the investment.
- Manage the organizational budget and resource utilization.
- Responsible to execute strategies across the organization, also create policies for the organization and communicate them to the staff.
- Focus on business development and High-Level Management issues.
- Ensure all executive and administrative tasks are handled efficiently and effectively.
- Oversee quality control throughout the company, establishing goals for each department in partnership with division Managers.
- Build and develop the capabilities of top managers by introducing and implementing international practices, systems and strategies.
- Bachelor in Engineering
- Minimum 10 years of experience preferably in telecom industry.
- In depth understanding of Nepal’s as well as global telecom industry.
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
- Strong ability to communicate and understand customer requirements and recommend expert solutions and alternatives to the customers.
- Good proficiency in English language both spoken & written, organizer with proactive and friendly attitude.
- Knowledge and experience of telecom network planning & optimization would be an added advantage.
- Ability to speak & write Chinese language is preferred.
Interested Candidates for all the above positions are requested to send Job application, CV and copy of educational certificates at [email protected] by 14th April, 2023. Preference will be given to Nepalese citizens.
Source: Madhyanha National Daily, 10 April 2023