Associate Project Manager
Job Category: Project Management
No. of Vacancy: 2
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sanepa, Lalitpur
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Qualification & Experience
- Masters or Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Relevant Field
- At least 3-5 years of experience
- Manage strategic planning assigned by the senior director of Project management.
- Synchronize all Project related reports from the start, including planning, gathering information and resources, project execution tracking and resolving, maintenance to a formalized project closure.
- Manage multiple teams and assign work activities, including research, analysis, development, and testing of designs, issue resolutions, status reporting, implementation, documentation, training, etc.
- Coordinate with project teams to have a check on the regular deliveries of the assigned projects.
- Execute quality checks on the assigned projects by taking regular updates on the reports, project analysis, presentations.
- Evaluate all the Project’s progressions and suggest or recommend improvements to make the work efficient.
- Strong planning, organization, and customer-focused leadership skills are a must to ensure minimal negligence.
- Assist and coordinate with the team in discussing project development, costing, benefits, adjusting timing, and reducing financial risk impact.
- Responsible for overall sprint or iteration outcome, update sprint tracker with accurate information to identify the risk and issues proactively at the sprint level.
- Professionalism with excellent time management skills
- Ability to prioritize workload
- Attention to details and quick learning ability
- Ability to work independently
- Persuasive in both communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Leadership skills
- Ability to deliver on tight schedules with minimal supervision
- Ability to manage and influence virtual teams
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Experience on project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices would be an advantage
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Team management and Leadership skills
- Strong organizational skills to give the team direction
- Competitive Salaries
- Employee Provident Fund
- Communication Allowance
- Accidental & Medical Insurance
- Leave Encashment
- Festival Allowance
- Fuel Allowance
- Vehicle Repair and Maintenance Allowance
- Laptop Allowance
- Paid Holidays: Annual Leave & Sick Leave
- 5 Working Days
- Candidates Referral Reward Program
- Product Trainings
- Career Development Trainings
- Preventive Health Package
Apply Before Deadline: Sep 23, 2022
InfoDevelopers may close the vacancy if any appropriate candidate is selected before the deadline. Apply early if you don’t want to miss the opportunity.
InfoDevelopers is an equal opportunity employer and we strictly follow fair employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, identity, national origin, and disability.