Job Category: Human Resource
No. of Vacancy: 1
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sanepa, Lalitpur
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelors Completed
- Minimum one-year experience with proven skills on end-to-end Recruitment and Selection process
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategies.
- Plan various activities for engagement in the social media platform for employer branding.
- Identifying future hiring needs and developing job descriptions and specifications.
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job agencies and social platforms.
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc.
- Liaise with other managers to determine workforce requirements.
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule.
- Provide support in managing the applicant flow and maintaining applicant flow statistical data.
- Attending job fairs and other events and searching for talent to create talent pool to fulfill the current and future requirement.
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the Management.
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook)
- Design and implement recruiting strategies.
- Knowledge and updated on Labor Act, trends and practices
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- People-oriented and solution driven
- Outstanding multitasking abilities
- Desire to work as a team with a results driven approach
- Dynamic Working Environment
- 5 Working Days
- Employee Provident Fund
- Medical and Accidental Insurance
- Travel Allowance and Daily Allowance
- Leave Encashment
- Dashain Allowance
Apply Before Deadline: Oct 10, 2022
InfoDevelopers may close the vacancy if any appropriate candidate is selected before the deadline. Apply early if you don’t want to miss the opportunity.
InfoDevelopers is an equal opportunity employer and we strictly follow fair employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, identity, national origin, and disability.
To apply for this job please visit infodev.com.np.