Organization: Nepal Netra Jyoti Sangh
Nepal Netra Jyoti Sangh is a national NGO running 18 eye hospitals & 86 eye care centres in the country.
Position: Hospital Manager
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Location : Bhairahawa
Education Level : Master
Experience Required : More than or equals to 5 years
• Master in Business Administration or equivalent with 5 years of post-qualification experience in hospital administration with good knowledge on Human Resource Management, Financial Management & Information Management
• Ability to think strategically and to translate experiences and ideas into workable concepts and strategies
• Good English language ability (speaking, writing and reading)
• Good computer skills (MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Email, Internet)
Location: Shree Rana Ambika Shah Eye Hospital, Bhairahawa
Age: Below 45 years
• Human Resources Management, Financial Management, Information Management, Material Management and the management of various other processes, all under the guidance and in cooperation with the Chief Medical Director
• Implementing appropriate processes for monitoring of quality, performance and progress, for learning and planning and for transparent and effective decision-making.
• Carefully developing an organisational culture of trust, team spirit, high commitment and openness.
• Communicating and coordinating effectively with the Chief Medical Director in order to make the most appropriate decisions.
• To do other things as and when required
Last date to apply: 19 June 2019
HOW TO APPLY
Please send applications complete with Cover Letter (explaining why you think you are suitable), CV and Photo by mail to: [email protected]. Deadline for accepting applications is 15 Days
No telephone enquiries please. Only short listed candidates will be notified and invited for interviews at central Office Nepal Netra Jyoti Sangh