Position: Programme Manager Regenerative Agriculture
Number of Vacancies: 1
- Master in Environment and Infrastructure Planning or International Land and Water Management or equivalent degree in Environmental and Water engineering.
- Through knowledge of road design and engineering process, partnerships, innovation processes, and biological and ecological pest management solutions.
- Credible Research work on green road infrastructure, watershed management, circular economy, and biological and ecological agricultural methods
- Fluency in English and Dutch Languages
- Age: 30 to 40 years
- 5 years’ experience in water and road sectors including management of several international projects.
- Experience of working in Multi-Cultural Work Environment.
- Experience with acquisition, financing, and fund management.
Major Tasks to be performed:
- Identify and engage with potential partners for collaboration in road, agriculture, and water sectors.
- Engage with technical experts on feasibility assessment.
- Build a nexus between the named sectors and ensure integration.
- Conduct field visits as required.
- Support and guide partners in road, water and agriculture sectors for project design and implementation
- Prepare investment and project proposals.
- Conduct quality research according to scientific protocols.
- Design and assess catchment management plans, including road water harvesting.
- Conduct innovation research on biological and ecological pest management methods.
- Support and guide lab and field testing on the above.
- International fund acquisition and budget management.
- Conduct trainings and build capacity of local teams.
- Conduct impact assessments of implemented projects.
Interested candidates can apply for the position before 25/04/2021. You need to send the application and required documents to [email protected] or you can drop the same at our registered office located at Nagarkot Road, Bhaktapur, Nepal.
PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN TO NEPALI CITIZENS.
Documents to be submitted with Job Application:
- Copy of Curriculum Vita
- Copy of Job Application/Cover Letter
- Copy of Citizenship Certificate or Passport
- PP Size Photo
Source: Aarthik Abhiyan Newspaper, 13 April, 2021