Naaya Aayam Multi Disciplinary Institute (NAMI), delivering international curriculum is looking for a dynamic and self-motivated candidates for various positions.
Marketing & Admission Officer – 4
- Master or Bachelor in Business Administration, Management, or relevant field. Specialization in Marketing is highly preferable.
- Must have proven working experience in a similar role for at least 2 years.
Skills and Competencies:
- Should have a sound knowledge of counseling.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and developing digital campaigns that engages, informs and motivates.
- Complete knowledge of sales process/steps: Prospecting, Preparation, Approach, Presentation, Handling Objections, Closing, and Follow-up.
Front Desk Officer – 4
- Candidates must have at least a Bachelor’s degree with at least 2 years of experience in administrative department in a progressive college.
- Candidate must have excellent knowledge in spoken and written English and Nepali.
HR Generalist – 1
- Minimum 2 years experience in related field.
- Specialization in HR is highly recommended.
- Should have excellent administrative & communication skills in English and Nepali Speaking & Typing.
- Good knowledge in government laws (labor) & policies, procurement procedure, logistic/resource management & administrative works.
Benefits and Incentives: Regular training in Nepal
- Salary and Insurance as per NAMI’s norms and no bar for deserving candidates.
- Allowances will be provided during out of valley official visits.
- Candidates must have excellent command over English and/or Nepali Language.
S/he must be open, friendly and co-operative. S/he must be willing to response positively to critical feedback.
- Shortlisted candidates upon evaluations of minimum qualifications, experience and skills will be called for further selection process.
- Applications should reach not later than 5th February 2023 (SUNDAY) by email [email protected] or can be left at the College reception or with the security guards by 5 pm.
- No phone inquiry will be entertained.
Documents to be provided for selection:
- CV and a Cover letter
- Copies of academic documents
- Copies of citizenship
- Experience letters.
Details Of Institute
Naaya Aayam Multi Disciplinary Institute (NAMI)
Gokarneshwor-7 Kathmandu, Nepal
Email: [email protected]
Source: Annapurna Post, 23 January 2023