Ncell Youth Development Program is the initiative in line with the philosophy of Ncell Axiata Limited (Ncell) to discover, nurture and develop young enthusiastic talents to become future leaders. Ncell Traineeship program is one of program under Ncell Youth Development Program. It offers opportunity to students or fresh graduates to gain meaningful work to expand their academic, professional and personal learning. It provides exposure and real-world insights of working in an international environment and the chance to build valuable business networks.
Ncell is a part of Axiata Group Berhad, one of Asia’s leading telecommunication groups. At Ncell, we lay much emphasis on our corporate values: Uncompromising Integrity, Exceptional Performance, Customer at Our Heart, Breakthrough Innovation and One Company, One Family. These values are the integral part of our business. We carry out our daily business by keeping these values in mind as we as an organisation strongly stand for it.
So, if you are strongly motivated, highly qualified and competent graduating student or young graduate? Then, Ncell Youth Development Program is the right platform for you!
We invite you to join us on this journey of 5 months extensive traineeship opportunity.
Position: Full Time Trainee
Number of Vacancies: 30
Job Location : Kathmandu with possibility of extensive travel
Education Level : Bachelor
Experience Required : Not Required
Duration: 5 months
Duty Station: Kathmandu with the possibility of extensive travel
- Commercial (Sales & Marketing)
- Human Resources
Main responsibility areas:
Successful candidates shall be placed in “On the Job Training” (OJT) in a functional area for 5 months with following scope of responsibilities:
Commercial (Sales & Marketing):
1. Business Intelligence: Market and Consumers Research through primary & secondary Research, Qualitative & Quantitative Research
2. Digital Services & Content: Research and promotional study of mobile gaming & video business for Telco in Nepal
3. International: Active involvement in the operation of the International section
1. IT Business Partnership Section: Support for Digitization, Application, Data Engineering and Reports for Big Data Platform
2. Product & Services: Support and Perform quality assurance of telco products
3. Application Planning & Management: Prepare document, network architecture, write automation scripts, E2E requirement collection, documentation, and execution. Assist in quality and service testing
4. IT Security: Minimum Baseline Security Standards (MBSS) validation, Vulnerability Assessment (VA), Penetration Testing (PT) of systems
Technology (Network Planning & Strategy): Support to plan, design, implementation, operation, monitoring, troubleshooting and upgrade of network equipments. Perform IREG test with partners.
Legal: Prepare legal documents and provide support in various operational functions
Finance: Active involvement in operational work of Fraud and Revenue Assurance function
Strategy: Research, analyze and present growth opportunities that exist in the telco ecosystem.
Human Resources: Support in implementing various OD strategies, Occupational Health and Safety activities and other HR initiatives under Ethics, Digitization, Agile work environment.
Qualification and experience:
i. For IT & Technology Functions:
At least a final year/ semester Professional Degree student such as BE in relevant discipline with successful result in preceding academic years/semesters, OR Individuals who have completed a Professional degree in a relevant discipline within past 2 years.
ii. For Commercial, Finance, HR & Strategy Functions:
At least a final year/semester Master’s degree student in relevant subject with a successful result in preceding academic years/semesters, OR Individuals who have completed a Master’s degree in a relevant discipline within the last 2 years.
iii. For Legal Function:
At least a final year/semester of Bachelor’s degree in Law student with successful result in preceding academic years/semesters, OR Individuals who have cleared Bachelor’s degree in Law within last 2 years.
- Should be able to come up with new ideas bringing fresh perspectives in their functional area.
- Should have a passion to learn and is solution oriented.
- Owns all tasks assigned to him/her and ensure completion of the same in collaboration with stakeholders.
- Excellent personal and professional record in college or previous employment.
- Should have relevant functional knowledge and skill sets.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office tools and relevant functional tools and applications.
- Should be proficient in English and Nepali – both written and oral communication.
What we offer:
Exposure and real-world insights of working in an international business environment, Professional Guidance and Feedback, Work – Life Balance, Stipend & Benefits as per law, Opportunity to expand academic, professional and personal learning.
Shortlisting will be done on the basis of your answers and uploaded documents while applying, therefore answer the questions carefully. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Telephone enquiries will not be entertained.
Last date to apply: 26 January, 2021