Ncell is a part of Axiata Group Berhad, one of Asia’s leading telecommunication groups.
At Ncell, we care about our people and their development. Here you will find opportunities for continued education and training. We are working on the process and strategies to empower our people through leadership programs. At Ncell, we are committed to help our people learn, develop & enhance their functional skills, leadership capabilities & personal effectiveness. Our leadership development focuses developing leaders who think before they act and act according to the values that the organization embraces.
At Ncell, we lay much emphasis on our corporate values: Uncompromising Integrity, Exceptional Performance, Customer at Our Heart, Breakthrough Innovation and One Company, One Family. These values are the integral part of our business. We carry out our daily business by keeping these values in mind as we as an organisation strongly stand for it.
Applicants must have the highest ethical standards, strong leadership skills, excellent judgement, a sense of personal initiative and problem solving abilities.
Ncell offers competitive package that is designed to make you feel an integral part of the team and directly involved in the company’s success.
Position: Assistant Engineer – Product & Services Development & Maintenance
Number of Vacancies: 2
Job Location : Kathmandu
Documents Required : Resume , Application Letter * Documents are required while applying for job.
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Computer Science/ Computer Application or similar field with 2 years of relevant experience
• Should have experience in Product and Services Development & Maintenance.
• Should have experience in translating business requirements to solution design & deployment of new IT/Telco platforms.
• Should have hands-on experience working with web services, XML, JSON, restful API’s and data sources.
• Experience on product configuration, wso2 products, or equivalent platforms
• Understands and collates details of situations or problems at work
• Implements agreed initiatives effectively
• Understands linkage of own work beyond his / her area
• Seeks to learn more about other parts of the unit
• Understands impact of own performance on customers
• Understand processes to gather needed information or support
• Adapts to agreed rules to get a job done
• Works on constructive feedback to improve one’s work performance
• Should have business acumen and understanding of the issues within the IT-telecom services sector.
• Good knowledge of IT/Telco industry standards and technologies.
• Should have analytical abilities, supports to develop responses to key competitor actions and threats; able to quickly adapt to change and solve issues/tasks in a rational, logical and analytical way quickly and correctly.
• Capable to respond resourcefully and responsively to challenging situations
Department: Information Technology
Section: Product & Services
Unit: Product & Services Development & Maintenance
Duty Station: Current requirement is in Kathmandu but can be placed anywhere in Nepal as per business needs and future requirements.
Main responsibility areas:
• Provide support on architecture and processes for efficient execution of development and maintenance activities.
• Support to develop and follow-up on P&S road map to align with overall company’s business objectives.
• Support to perform feasibility analysis for new product development activities to meet company’s annual business targets.
• Develop products sold to the external customer (E2E responsibility) including:
o Requirement documentation in coordination with product owners
o SLA definition
o Supporting for configuration, testing and launching
• Maintenance of products, mobile apps, campaigns and offerings sold to the external customer (E2E responsibility):
o Service level (SLA) monitoring
o KPI definition
o Problem management
• Explore new growth area by performing development analysis (e.g. content management, enterprise solution – IoT & M2M, m-health/education/money, home automation, AI & Machine learning etc.)
• Support in E2E product and service monitoring, product information management (product catalog) routines and life cycle management
• Support other units in product lifecycle management, product evaluation and strategic product roadmaps from the technology perspective
• Configure product as provided SLA
• Maintain and follow-up on relevant product/ service related KPIs
• Support on API development requirement and publish
• Identify improvements and implement for efficient solution.
• Support different projects and tasks by providing domain expertise on product development
What we offer:
International Working Environment, Performance Management Process, Internal Opportunities, Ncell Academy, Trainings, Work – Life Balance, Flexible Working Practices, Competitive Compensation, Festive Bonus, Provident Fund, Incentives, Leave Travel Allowance, Medical Insurance, Gratuity, Communication Facilities, etc.
Last date to apply: 25 February 2020