Ncell is a part of Axiata Group Berhad, one of Asia’s leading telecommunication groups.
At Ncell, we care about our people and their development. Here you will find opportunities for continued education and training. We are working on the process and strategies to empower our people through leadership programs. At Ncell, we are committed to help our people learn, develop & enhance their functional skills, leadership capabilities & personal effectiveness. Our leadership development focuses developing leaders who think before they act and act according to the values that the organization embraces.
At Ncell, we lay much emphasis on our corporate values: Uncompromising Integrity, Exceptional Performance, Customer at Our Heart, Breakthrough Innovation and One Company, One Family. These values are the integral part of our business. We carry out our daily business by keeping these values in mind as we as an organisation strongly stand for it.
Applicants must have the highest ethical standards, strong leadership skills, excellent judgement, a sense of personal initiative and problem solving abilities.
Ncell offers competitive package that is designed to make you feel an integral part of the team and directly involved in the company’s success.
Position: Assistant Specialist – Exclusive Retail Center
Number of Vacancies: 2
Documents Required : Resume , Application Letter * Documents are required while applying for job.
Job Location : Kathmandu
Education Level : Bachelor
Experience Required : Not Required
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field
• Preference for relevant experience
• Reviews situations or problems related to the work and presents all perspectives clearly for analysis
• Reviews and recommends new solutions or techniques to improve work output
• Tries to reviews linkages beyond own work area
• Seeks to learn more about other parts of the unit, or function
• Proactively seeks out customers’ input to obtain feedback on performance
• Effectively communicates/ liaises with locals as and when needed to obtain needed information or support
• Adapts rules or recommends alteration in normal procedures to get a job done well
• Understands personal strengths & weaknesses, and works on constructive feedback to improve one’s work performance
Department: Commercial Department
Section: Customer Services & Operations
Unit: Exclusive Retail Center
Duty Station: Currently at Kathmandu, can be anywhere in Nepal as per business needs and future requirements.
• Managing daily Ncell center operation, maintaining contacts with customers, handling their queries complaints and maintain first visit resolution
• Manage third party staffs, provide required information, monitoring and controlling their daily occupancy.
• Maintain Ncell center profitability. Ensuring Ncell Centers in line with Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and targets
• Implementation of world class customer service concept in center and plan for sales & service level enhancement in coordination of immediate manager
• Actively participate in marketing activities and plan accordingly to get sales target
• Operating the Q-management system with accuracy. Improvement in customer waiting time
• Registration of the documents received and its submission to the responsible person as well as filing
• Running all the schemes operated by the marketing department with effectiveness and ease
• Handling the complaints received from the customers forwarding it to the immediate supervisor
• Handling the problematic subscriber’s queries, follow up and getting feedback
• Maintain the work flow, schedules/shifts defined by the respective manager. Collect & share customer feedbacks for improvement
• Implementing the friendliest customer care concept by serving the customers with a smile
• Documentation of customer subscription form & other document processed within respective Ncell centers & process for further archiving
• Managing and motivating respective team members to enhance service level, increase sales and ensuring respective Ncell centers’ overall efficiency
• Executes other instructions of the direct management as per the necessity of the unit / company
What we offer:
International Working Environment, Performance Management Process, Internal Opportunities, Ncell Academy, Trainings, Work – Life Balance, Flexible Working Practices, Competitive Compensation, Festive Bonus, Provident Fund, Incentives, Leave Travel Allowance, Medical Insurance, Gratuity, Communication Facilities, etc.
Last date to apply: 25 February 2020