Nepal Hydro & Electric Limited (NHE)
Nepal Hydro & Electric Limited (NHE) is a leading Company involved in Hydro and Electro mechanical equipment including HV substations, manufacturing and installation & repair for hydro & electric sector. NHE is seeking selfconfident, dynamic and result oriented individuals for the following position:
Junior Assistant (Store)
Required No.: 1 (One)
Duty Station : Butwal, Rupendehi
Level : IV/ V
Age : Above 20 and Below 35 years
1) Maintain the store neat and tidy.
2) Stock the materials in proper manner in the appropriate location code number wise and category wise.
3) Carry out periodical physical verification and asses the stock position.
4) Receive the goods supplied by the supplier and during receipt of goods from the supplier check the quantity and quality and stock the materials in appropriate location.
5) Check the indents for correctness in all respects and then Issue the materials.
Qualifications and Experience:
Education: Candidates should have minimum 10+2 in Management from recognized University/Institute. Experience: Minimum 2 years work experience in related field. Candidates having an exposure of store keeping in Industrial sector will be added advantage.
Required skills and Knowledge:
1. Knowledge of accounting systems and procedures.
2. Knowledge on Accounting Software and MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel)
Type of employment: Time Bound
Salary and other benefits: As per company rules
For more details about the company please visit http://www.nhe.com.np
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements are invited to send an application along with bio-data, copies of educational certificates, citizenship and a recent passport size photograph on/before 27 April 2023 by post to the “Manager, Human Resource, Post Box No 1, Butwal Nepal” or Online via Merojob. Canvassing at any stage of the processes shall lead to automatic disqualification.
Note : Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the further selection process.