Panchtara Yuwa Samrakshak Manch
Panchtara Yuwa Samrakshak Manch (PTYSM) Jajarkot is an NGO dedicated to upholding the rights of marginalized and excluded communities through its interventions in Disaster, empowerment, equality and social justice and agriculture, education, health, nutrition, and livestock services are working in the area of widespread municipals of the district, women, children, Dalit, Janajati and vulnerable communities. It works with a vision of a just and prosperous society with people having access to and ownership over resources and communities.
PTYSM is going to implement the two different programme namely; Protection and Community Engagement Sponsorship Plan (PCESP) and Inclusive Quality Education (IQE)in Bheri Municipality Jajarkot in partnership with World Vision International Nepal anticipating “Equitable access to inclusive and quality education for most vulnerable children at basic level” and “Children are cared, protected and empowered. Thus, PTYSM invites an application from competent and self-motivated Nepali candidates for the following full-time positions:
Field Mobilizer (Protection)
Number of Position: One (1)
Field Mobilizers will be based in community and will work with local the community people to identify the local level issues and context regarding the child wellbeing aspect. The main scope of this role will be the conduct series of community consultation meeting, primary and secondary data collection through HHs level survey as well as DPA tolls and facilitate the community level events as per guided by DAP guideline (critical path 1 to 5).
- Support conducting field level activities with close coordination of field officer
- Support community mobilization and conduct FGD and KII with community key people
- Conduct HHs level survey using DPA tolls and formats
- Form and capacity building of A&D group
- Being close coordination with local level stakeholders and local government officials
- Do HHs level survey to identify the most vulnerable cluster and HHs too.
- Data management and provides required information during the project design process
- Form RC selection committees and orient them about the WVIN child selection criteria
- Support to RC recruitment process
Academic Qualification and Experience
- Intermediate in relevant discipline with at least 2 years of experience having strong social mobilization skills.
- Good understanding/knowledge of the local context and sensitivities.
- Good communication skills, written and oral.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply with an updated CV and Cover letter at [email protected] addressing to The Human Resource Department, PTYSM Jajarkot, or can drop the hard copy of their CV and Cover letter at PTYSM District Office, Jajarkot- Khalanga within 10th October 2022.
Please indicate the position title while applying on the subject of your application. Preference will be given to disadvantaged groups (women, Dalit, Janajati) and local residents in the recruitment process. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Telephone inquiries shall not be entertained.