Organization: Plan International
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organisation working in 51 developing countries that advances children’s rights and equality for girls.
Plan International has been working in Nepal since 1978, helping marginalised children, their families and communities to access their rights to health, education, economic security and protection. Through the support of local partners, Plan International works in 42 districts in Nepal. We take active measures in recruitment and employment practices to ensure children are protected.
Plan International Nepal invites application from female candidates and candidates from marginalized communities (Dalit, Madhesi, Janajati) for the following positions:
Position: Human Resources Specialist
Purpose: The position holder will be responsible to provide specialized technical HR support to the Nepal management team for the efficient and effective HR services as a business partner. This position will report to Country Human Resources Manager (CHRM) and will work closely with the department heads and line managers to lead & facilitate recruitment, staff capacity development, payroll and separation, HR global and local policies compliance and strengthening organization’s values enabling the organization to create a culture of high performance.
Term and Location: Fixed term employment for 3 years based in Country Office, Lalitpur
Required Qualifications & Experiences:
• Master’s degree in Business Administration with specialization in Human Resources Management.
• At least 5 years’ of professional experience in the field of Human Resources Management
• Strong knowledge of updated best practices and tools in human resources management and updated knowledge of Labour Law.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Proficiency in spoken and written Nepali and English Languages.
• Lead & ensure fair and transparent recruitment process following workforce vision
• Ensure increased workforce diversity through gender, caste, religion, and ethnicity
• Coordinate and lead staff capacity building initiatives and programs
• Promote staff motivation & healthy work environment in line with Plan values, organization culture and standard of conduct
• Prepare and process the monthly payroll within the due date assuring tax compliance and quarterly reconciliation
• Ensure compliance with Global /Country HR Policy and Systems /procedure
• Support CHRM in monitoring the implementation of Safeguarding Children and Young People Policy
• Provide guidance and support to HR Administrator in handling staff induction, leave management and other HR admin related functions
Last date to apply: 23 May 2019
HOW TO APPLY
Source: Kantipur Dainik, 10 May 2019