Company: Play Nepal
Play Nepal is an all-star team of young, fun, energetic athletes committed to help every child thrive. We engage all kids aged 7-14 in games and play that promote a healthy body and a healthy mind.
Our team goes to school with unique programming that is:
• Inclusive: games are simple yet stimulating for all kids regardless of age, gender, or ability.
• Academic: gameplay incorporates age-appropriate concepts to reinforce understanding in an engaging context.
• Engaging: activities encourage movement and exercise, shown to improve student attendance and attention.
Introduction Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9A9QZzK4BM&t=5s
WHY WE DO IT:
We believe in the power of play.
Position: Marketing Officer
Number of Vacancies: 2
Salary Rs.: NRs. 20,000.00 – 30,000.00 Monthly
Experience: More than or equals to 1 year
• Energetic and enthusiastic personality
• Good Interpersonal, Presentation & Negotiation skills
• Must be able to deal with people tactfully
• Must take full responsibility for their job
• High level of analytical skill to analyze and interpret in different customer data
• Must have two wheeler driving license
• Leading the school sales of the company
• Responsible for developing marketing plans and strategies
• Executing marketing policy set by management
• Creating and developing new innovative ways to strengthen and maintain the existing customer base
• Generate new ideas to reach clients through the online/offline medium
• Develop market visit plan and lead the marketing team for its implementation
• Supporting the team in day to day activities
• Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments
• Creating and implementing a marketing campaign and strategies
Salary: NPR. 20,000 – NPR 30000 + Sales incentive + Travel Allowance
Last date to apply: Feb. 19, 2020
HOW TO APPLY
- Email with your CV as an attachment to [email protected] Your email needs to serve as a cover letter.
- If you have been referred by current or past Play Nepal employees, please mention the referrer’s full name and contact information.