A fast-growing software company committed to creating new products to meet the current market trends and requirements is looking for an Android Developer.
- Design, develop, test, and maintain new and existing mobile applications on the Android platform
- Design, develop, test, and maintain framework that allows interaction
- Collaborate with firmware, signal processing, and cloud team to define, design, and ship new features
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Establish and practice good mobile development processes and procedures
- Create software development documentation and processes
- Work with external data sources and APIs
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Proven working experience of more than 1 year in iOS and Android App development
- Experience in building Android React Native
- Experience working with third-party dependencies and ability to debug issues
- Proficiency in object-oriented programming languages
- Understanding of Android mobile application best practices including performance optimization, application life-cycle, UI layouts and styles, software architecture patterns, and security.
- Excellent career opportunities and growth
- A friendly and creative working environment
- 5-day work week
- Social Security Fund
- Festival Bonus
- Lunch Benefits
- Routine promotion and salary appraisals based upon contract arrangement and human resource evaluation.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for the further selection process.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply using the link below: