Organization: Rural Health and Education Service Trust (RHEST)
Rural Health and Education Service Trust (RHEST) is national NGO established in 1992, primarily working to prevent girl trafficking through the provision of education services and safety networks to at-risk girls throughout Nepal is looking for highly motivated individuals to take our mission forward.
Position: Admin & Finance Officer (SGT)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Location : Kathmandu, Nepal
Education Level : Master
Experience Required : More than or equals to 7 years
• Master’s Degree in management or any other relevant field with 7 years of work experience in similar job profile
• Proficient in accounting software (FAMAS) and other relevant accounting software
• Should have proficient written and verbal communication skill in English as well as Nepali
Department: Admin & Finance
Position: Senior Officer
Reporting To: Admin & Finance Co-coordinator& Program Manager
• Take lead on efficient and effective operation of financial management and administration of the RHEST
• Take lead on preparation of budgets, periodic expenditure reporting, donor reporting and other financial reports
• Ensure proper compliance with relevant policies and value for money of all expenditure before making payments
• Support in preparing for the annual audit exercise and spot checks and ensuring continue follow ups on the implementation of audit findings
• Maintain up-to-date personnel files, employment contracts systematically and periodically report to the PM on the necessary follow-up actions
Last date to apply: February 12, 2020
HOW TO APPLY
Interested Nepali applicants are requested to submit an Application Letter an updated CV through email: [email protected] by February 12, 2020 by 5 pm.
(RHEST is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified women, and members from marginalized communities are encouraged to apply.)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process. RHEST reserves the right to reject any or all applicants. Telephone enquiries will not be entertained.