Organization: Rural Health and Education Service Trust (RHEST)
Rural Health and Education Service Trust (RHEST) is national NGO established in 1992, primarily working to prevent girl trafficking through the provision of education services and safety networks to at-risk girls throughout Nepal is looking for highly motivated individuals to take our mission forward.
Position: Field Officers (SGT
Number of Vacancies: 7
Job Location : Kathmandu, Nepal
• Bachelor Degree in social studies, management or any other relevant field with 3 years of work experience in similar job profile
• Proficient in report writing, MS office package
• Experience individuals in similar job profile are also encourage to apply
• Should have proficient written and verbal communication skill in English as well as Nepali
Department: SGT Program
Position: Junior Officer/ Officer/ Senior Officer
Reporting To: Program Manager (SGT) & Program Co-coordinator (SGT)
• Ensure the district activities are implemented in suitable standard, cost effective manner and within budget as per set timeline
• Develop monthly and quarterly action plan of the district and submit to Program Manager
• Prepare district level progress reports and financial supporting documentation and submit to program manager in set deadline
• Develop and maintain strong coordination and good working relationship with stakeholders i.e. beneficiaries, donors, government representatives and other I/NGOs at local level
Last date to apply: February 12, 2020
HOW TO APPLY
Interested Nepali applicants are requested to submit an Application Letter an updated CV through email: [email protected] by February 12, 2020 by 5 pm.
(RHEST is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified women, and members from marginalized communities are encouraged to apply.)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process. RHEST reserves the right to reject any or all applicants. Telephone enquiries will not be entertained.