Organization: Rural Health and Education Service Trust (RHEST)
Rural Health and Education Service Trust (RHEST) is national NGO established in 1992, primarily working to prevent girl trafficking through the provision of education services and safety networks to at-risk girls throughout Nepal is looking for highly motivated individuals to take our mission forward.
Position: MIS Assistants
Number of Vacancies: 2
Job Location : Kathmandu, Nepal
Education Level : Bachelor
Experience Required : Not Required
• Bachelor Degree in any field
• Working knowledge in software
• Experience individuals in similar job profile are also encourage to apply
• Should have proficient written and verbal communication skill in English as well as Nepali
Department: M & E
Position: Assistant/ Senior Assistant
Reporting To: Monitoring ,Evaluation & MIS Officer
• Responsible for the effective operation and refer maintenance of the RHEST Management Information System
• Compiling, verifying accuracy and arranging project information according to priorities to prepare source data for MIS entry
• Deploying data by inputting text based and numerical information from source documents within the limits
• Generating reports, store completed work in designated locations and perform backup operations
Last date to apply: February 12, 2020
HOW TO APPLY
Interested Nepali applicants are requested to submit an Application Letter an updated CV through email: [email protected] by February 12, 2020 by 5 pm.
(RHEST is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified women, and members from marginalized communities are encouraged to apply.)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process. RHEST reserves the right to reject any or all applicants. Telephone enquiries will not be entertained.