Organization: Rural Health and Education Service Trust (RHEST)
Rural Health and Education Service Trust (RHEST) is national NGO established in 1992, primarily working to prevent girl trafficking through the provision of education services and safety networks to at-risk girls throughout Nepal is looking for highly motivated individuals to take our mission forward.
Position: Program Manager (SGT)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Location : Kathmandu, Nepal
Education Level : Master
Experience Required : More than or equals to 7 years
• Master’s Degree in social studies, management or any other relevant field with 7 years of work experience in similar job profile
• Proficient in report writing, proposal writing, MS office package
Position: A.M/M/ S.M.
Reporting To: Deputy E.D, Executive Director
• Develop the necessary strategic documents concerning program planning and implementation, such as policy papers, concept notes, etc.
• Ensure proper coordination of the program implementation among implementing partners (CBOs), NGOs, INGOs and with government line agencies
• Ensure the timeliness and quality of the outputs as well as timely preparation of reports on achievements and challenges faced within the project
• Field supervision for monitoring and assessment of NGOs and provide technical support for their quality performance
Last date to apply: 12 February 2020
HOW TO APPLY
Interested Nepali applicants are requested to submit an Application Letter an updated CV through email: [email protected] by February 12, 2020 by 5 pm.
(RHEST is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified women, and members from marginalized communities are encouraged to apply.)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process. RHEST reserves the right to reject any or all applicants. Telephone enquiries will not be entertained.