Company: S.B. Web Technology
We are a group of young editors, writers, researchers, digital media experts, content creators, computer geeks, and office workers – all of whom are in love with our creative concepts and audience.
Despite the fact that the world is polarized because of the difference in opinions, ideas, logic, and circumstances, we want to be the platform that represents the voice of all – anytime and anywhere.
In the speedily growing media and content publishing industries, we have been venturing out as an aspiring organization, leading a team of professionals, in the creation of valuable content. At present, our web magazines are read by thousands of users every day because we try to meet their expectations in every possible way.
Please visit https://sbwebtechnology.com/about-us for more.
Position: Freelance Creative Writer
Number of Vacancies: 10
Job Location : Kathmandu
Offered Salary : NRs. 35,000.00 – 600,000.00 Monthly
Education Level : Bachelor
Experience Required : More than or equals to 1 year
• Anyone, including freshers, can apply if they have adequate knowledge, language skills, and competency
• But if you have a Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication or Journalism, or any discipline related to our content categories and/or proven experience in writing or content development in the related field, you are likely to grow faster
• This position requires strong writing, grammar, research, and analytical skills; knowledge in the specific writing field, interest area, niche or industry; and the ability to implement social media & web strategies
• You will collaborate with our international working systems, and get a chance to learn from industry experts,
• Get rigorous training and exposure in writing, team/content management strategy, digital space as well as SEO
• Work in the area of expertise and interest
• Earn performance-based incentives (condition applied)
• Based on your interest, knowledge and expertise, write different types of contents ranging from biography, news, opinions or gossip, advice & tips, feature articles, hybrid articles to blogs (optional)
• Ensure proper usage of content development format/s and topic development strategies
• Maintain, update, and rewrite the content as per the content strategy made by our Editorial Standards Committee
• Follow communication digital, content, and other standards adopted by us
• Showcase a standard level of content aptitude. Create content that does not possess severe contextual and grammatical issues
• Write different types of contents ranging from news, opinions or gossip, advice & tips, feature articles, hybrid articles to blogs (optional)
• Maintain, update, and rewrite the content as per the content strategy made by the Editorial Standards Committee
Salary Package: Paid as per topic range for writing in our magazine:
S.N. Content Type Average Standard Words Amount in Rs.
Last date to apply: 31 May 2020