Company: S.B. Web Technology
We are a group of young editors, writers, researchers, digital media experts, content creators, computer geeks, and office workers – all of whom are in love with our creative concepts and audience.
Despite the fact that the world is polarized because of the difference in opinions, ideas, logic, and circumstances, we want to be the platform that represents the voice of all – anytime and anywhere.
In the speedily growing media and content publishing industries, we have been venturing out as an aspiring organization, leading a team of professionals, in the creation of valuable content. At present, our web magazines are read by thousands of users every day because we try to meet their expectations in every possible way.
Please visit https://sbwebtechnology.com/about-us for more.
Position: Freelance Editor
Number of Vacancies: 4
Offered Salary : NRs. 35,000.00 – 45,000.00 Monthly
Education Level : Bachelor
Experience Required : Not Required
• Anyone, who has adequate experience, knowledge, language skills, and competency can apply
• If you have a Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication or Journalism, or any discipline related to our content categories and/or proven 1-2 years of experience in editing/writing or content development in the related field, you are likely to grow faster
• This position requires strong editing (different levels of editing), proofreading, research, and analytical skills; knowledge in the specific editing/writing field, interest area, niche or industry; and the ability to implement social media & web strategies
• A candidate must also have the ability to work both independently and in a team/s
• The individual should be willing to adapt to the changing nature of the media industry
• Ability to create, edit, and analyze different types of contents ranging from news, opinions or gossip, advice & tips, feature articles, hybrid articles to blogs (optional)
• A candidate must know about technical aspects of writing such as tone, style, voice, diction, narrative logic, and likewise
• You will collaborate with our international working systems, and get a chance to learn from industry experts,
• Get rigorous training and exposure in writing, team/content management strategy, digital space as well as SEO
• Work in the area of expertise and interest
• Earn performance-based incentives (condition applied)
The major role of an Editor in a niche based website is to copy & content edit the articles submitted by the team writers of the associated website and to supervise the team performance, formation, and feedback under our guidance.
• Remain as the direct supervisor of the associated niche based website team under our guidance
• Edit (copy and content editing) and create content (editorial and others, under your byline) on a particular niche website related to a distinct or similar industry
• Provide editorial support to the content/topic development team members
• Remain up-to-date about the related industries (content scope areas) targeted by the website niche team and generate content/topic ideas
• Write and edit different types of contents ranging from biography, news, opinions or gossip, advice & tips, feature articles, hybrid articles to blogs (optional)
• Give interaction/guidance/training sessions and organize different activities to strengthen freelancing culture
• Ensure that quality expectations are achieved, standard management & operating procedures are followed, and organizational goals & missions are achieved
Last date to apply: 31 May 2020