Company: Samriddhi Finance Company Limited.
Samriddhi Finance Company Limited., a National Level Finance Company with its Head Office in Hetauda, is looking for young, dynamic and result oriented Nepalese Citizens for Marketing Department.
Position: Business Development Officer ( Jr. Officer to Sr. Officer)- For Kathmandu- Few
The position is responsible for deposit business target, establish brand name in the society, and attract new customers through various promotional activities.
- To analyze potential deposit market to increase the deposit level and clientele
- To maintain healthy relationship with customers to secure future transactions with them.
- Responsible for Deposit growth target of company,
- Has capacity to bring individual deposit
- To initiate better ideas and perform activities for organizational promotion in the area and establishing brand for attracting potential customers to increase customer base.
- To analyze market and keep track of competitor’s offerings for preparing strategies to grasp competitive advantage.
- To review competitor’s and market analysis carefully for preparation of suitable marketing strategies on a regular basis.
- Good market creation in relation to all the products and services of the company.
- Minimum Bachelors’ Degree in Management/ Economics
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in any NRB licensed Bfls.
- Preference shall be given to those candidates having banking experience on Marketing Department.
- Strong technical understanding of the banking Marketing and deposit.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to deliver results under stressful timetable and environment.
- Having valid two wheelers driving license.
- Should have knowledge about creating marketing strategy and sales target.
- Excellent customer retention and customer relationship building skills.
- Having sales and marketing statement preparation and reporting skills.
- Having Excellent Leadership skills.
- Minimum 21 years and not exceeding 40 years.
Last date to apply: 2077/09/13
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are requested to submit their application with curriculum-vitae, credentials, and latest passport size photograph before close of business dated 2077/09/13 on following E-mail address: [email protected] please mention the post and place of job while submitting the application. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview. The exam procedure is interview only. No telephone/email queries shall be entertained. Candidates canvassing at any stage of the process will lead to automatic disqualification. The company reserves the right to reject or accept any/ all applications without assigning reasons whatsoever.