Social Service Centre (SOSEC) Nepal
Social Service Centre (SOSEC) Nepal is working by giving high priority and sensitivity on the right of women and children under the principle of integrated development approach to obtain right of women, children, raute community and backwarded communities in Dailekh, Kalikot and Surkhet districts of Karnali Province and Achham district of Sudurpaschim Province of Nepal with the coordination and collaboration with different development partner organizations. The organization is also adopting zero tolerance policy on violence against women & children and corruption.
SOSEC has been implementing two different technical programmes in Dailekh; 1) Protection and Community Engagement Sponsorship (PCESP), an2) Inclusive Quality Education (IQE) partnering with World Vision International Nepal. For this, we seek application from competent and self-motivated Nepali citizen for the following different positions. The position is based in Dailekh (Bhagwatimai Rural Municipality).
6. Advertised No: 004-06-079/080
Designation: Field Mobilizer-Sponsorship business (With in district only)
Number of Position: Three (3)
SPECIFIC ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF FIELD MOBILIZER-SPONSORSHIP BUSINESS
- Conduct Child Selection and Registration process as per World Vision’s Global Child Sponsorship standards
- Ensure sponsorship is introduced to Registered Children, their families, partners, community groups and local stakeholders in ways that are easily understood.
- Engage and support in Sponsorship essentials during SIP reflection, PQSR and AP Annual Community Review Planning processes
- Ensure that child monitoring, planning with sectoral staffs for Child wellbeing case management, analysis, follow up and reporting takes place as per World Vision’s Global Child Sponsorship standards
- Ensures sponsor communication activities (Sponsor’s Letter, Seasonal Greetings, Child Expression worksheets, Farewell letters, Gift Notification) are conducted in engaging and meaningful way so as to contribute to life skills and development assets of children and as per World Vision’s Global Child Sponsorship standards.
- Ensure Sponsor queries including RC record management, quality assurance and follow-up are timely responded.
- Ensure child data and other sponsorship documents (both electronic and hard copies) and relevant back-up copies are maintained systematically in a secure place.
- Ensure RC Farewell, RC drop and partnership hold management
- Ensure RC and their families are intentionally included in the AP’s programming interventions as part of transformational development
- Identify and facilitate to address Critical Emergency Needs of most vulnerable children and families (linkage with Govt).
- Supply quality Sponsorship 2.0 media (CUP, CUV, CGP, and CGV) contents as per the required standards.
- Support to facilitate Sponsor Visit in the field and manage all field arrangement
- Execute micro projects, Community GN, BBB, New Year Gift Kit on the basis of community needs, request and designed concept note in consultation with local stakeholders and targeted beneficiaries.
- Facilitate and support children in the field to capture Children Led Most Significant Change Story
- Coordinate and facilitate annual Preliminary Health Screening camps for children in PIA schools in coordination with local government, schools and other stakeholders
- Engage and execute community sponsorship core business in the field if relevant
- Support, mobilize and monitor the community level CP activities with the community level stakeholders like ward office, ward mechanism, child club, life skills clubs and school, and parents
- Support implementation of child friendly local governance (CFLG) initiatives in coordination with the ward and municipal office.
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Higher Secondary degree (+ 2) in any relevant field [Essential]
- Higher Secondary degree (+ 2) in any relevant field with more than 1 years’ experience in Sponsorship Field. [preferred]
- Good understanding of Gender and social Inclusion specifically about child right, child right governance and Education
- Good understanding/knowledge of the local context and sensitivities.
- Fluency in written and spoken English essential
- Analytical skills.
- Good communication skills, written and oral.
- Understanding of poverty issues, development theories and sustainable development practices and knowledge on child rights
- Strong understanding of community dynamics with skills to communicate and build rapport with children and community
- Good translation skills both English to Nepali and vice versa [Preferred]
- Strong coordination skills with local level stakeholders (Parents, school management committee, child clubs, health institutions, M/Rural municipality, wards, cooperatives and various community groups)
- Latest technology friendly (Use of Smart phones, digital cameras, tablets)
- Computer and Technology literacy; Good computer skills including Word and Excel [preferred]
- Strategic alignment
- Knowledge around CP and CFLG mechanism at the local level
INFORMATION ABOUT EXAM:
Types of Exam: Written and Interview
Publication of Short list: 10th Oct, 2022
Date of Exam: Conformed after Shortlist for Shortlisted Candidates only.
Service & Facilities: As per Organization’s rules and regulation
Interested candidates are requested to submit their cover letter along with provided CV format at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mAqWtLDhlD4SZm-9Q_Ba536RsHucClRn/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=103478232780133632230&rtpof=true&sd=true photocopies of citizenship and qualification by 8th Oct, 2022 in [email protected]. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further selection process. Any kind of external influence will automatically disqualify the candidate. All rights related with recruitment process will be held by recruitment committee.
Telephone enquiries will not be entertained.
Women, Dalit, Sexual and Gender minorities, and people from marginalized community are encouraged to apply.
For more details
Social Service Centre (SOSEC) Nepal Dailekh
Phone no: 089-410096/410187
Fax no: 089-410093
Visit website: www.sosec.org.np
Social Service Centre (SOSEC) Nepal