Swornim Hotel Pokhara Pvt. Ltd., a well-known hotel under construction at Lakeside, Pokhara, is seeking competent, committed and result-oriented candidates as per following details:
Position: General Manager (Project Construction)
Duty Station: Lakeside, Pokahra-06, Kaski
Minimum qualifications and experience required:
- Master Level Degree in Project management/construction management/set-up of Branded Hotel.
- Having at least 5-8 years professional experience in Branded Hotels.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively.
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle.
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline.
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful.
- Efficient coordination with principal architect and consultant.
- Salary as per Negotiable
Deadline: 24th March, 2023 (5:00 PM)
Interested and eligible individuals who meet the above criteria should forward an application and updated CV with at least two references indicating the position applied in the subject line, either through email or post or by hand the following address.
HR and Administration Manager
Swornim Hotel Pokhara Pvt. Ltd.
Pokhara, Kaski, Nepal
E-mail: [email protected]
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for selection process.
Source: The Himalayan Times, 15 March 2023