The British College
Job title: Admissions Officer
Reports to: Admissions Manager
Company: The British College
Duties & Responsibilities
- Counsel student, guardian and visitor related to the relevant programme selection, and career planning.
- Handle telephone, email and online enquiries from prospective students, their parents independently in a timely and professional
- Correspondence by email, phone and SMS with prospective
- Following a standard and best practices at work.
- Provide information to students related to their topics such as programs, admissions requirements, fee structure and scholarship opportunities and offer them for a college
- Maintain accurate and complete student records in a related file as required by the college
- Collaborate with the admissions head and team in the development, evaluation, and revision of various admissions issues.
- Support in conduct induction program to promote the adjustment of students to new life experiences.
- Answered and transferred phone calls to the concerned
- Meeting and greeting the guest
- Setting the admissions area with the required: enquiry form, brochures/prospectus, fee structure, scholarship policies and application form.
The counsellor will be required to do the following
- Looking after the students need help with enrollment enquiries and day to day
- Establish & maintain a working relationship with the Admissions
- Coordinate activities with regards to the student
- Submit individual promotional plans
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree Preferred Skills
- Strong persuasions skills and computer skills
- Good communication and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Honesty, integrity, reliability and the ability to maintain confidentiality
Note: This job description sets out the main responsibilities but is not intended to be an exhaustive list. Specific duties may change from time to time without changing the general nature of the post and expected to be flexible in the range of responsibilities s/he undertakes.
Please forward your CV/Resume with a cover letter to our email: [email protected]