Admin cum Store
Job Level: Entry Level
Number of Vacancy(ies): 1
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
Contract of Employment: Full-time
Working Hours: 8 hours
Job Location: Damak
Skills and Knowledge:
- Knowledge of Human Resource Management
- Effective verbal and listening communication skills
- Computer skills including the ability to operate spreadsheets and word processing programs at a proficient level
- Effective written communications skills including the ability to prepare reports
- Should have a positive attitude
- Maintain standards of conduct
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Demonstrate sound work ethics
- Consistent and fair
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop strong relationships and effective communication between Company and employees.
- Coordinate staff recruitment and selection process and maintaining proper record of employee leave.
- Daily cash Verification, Verification of Daily collection, and maintaining petty cash.
- Prepare HR-related documents like job description, appointment letter, contract renewal letter, termination letter,
appraisal letter, etc.
- Dealing with other stakeholders and vendors on a necessary basis.
- Maintained HRM entry and submit expenses bills as per finance suggestion.
- Provide information and assistance to staff, supervisors on human resource and work-related issues 8. Monitor employee
daily attendance, and calculation of Overtime and replacement of employees.
- Maintain proper record of employee leave.
- Conducting the performance appraisal.
- Update employee database and ensure proper record keeping.
- Organizing Training & Development Programs
Application Deadline: 2021-09-30