Vision Energy and Power Ltd.
Vision Energy and Power Ltd. (VEPL) is developing Nupche Likhu Hydropower Project (57.5 MW) in Umakunda Rural Municipality-1, Ramechhap. Currently, we are seeking for competent, committed, self-motivated and person interested to excel in construction management for the following post:
1) Designation: Project Co-ordinator
Required Nos: 1
Level: 9 or 10
Working location: Head Office (Kathmandu) and Project Office (Chhewar, Ramechhap) (50:50)
- Be responsible for the overall management, leadership, direction, plan, manage team goals and proper implementation of a hydropower construction/rehabilitation project with best Engineering practices;
- Ensure the construction works in optimum level to complete the project in time;
- Evaluate potential problems and technical hitches and develop solutions in coordination with site team and facilitate Consulting team for smooth and timely implementation of the project;
- Supervise the infrastructure works (road, bridges, Camp, Construction Power and maintenance of public road etc; which are not under the scope of consultant) and implement other development activities in the project affected areas as a part of EIA/IEE report;
- Ensure finalization of design & drawings of Civil, EM, HM and TL in coordination with Consultant (s) and independent reviewers;
- Be responsible for review of all plans, schedules, variation orders, all payments to contractors/suppliers, and operating expenses;
- Regular review meetings to ensure project targets to be achieved as per planned implementation schedule;
- Prepare comprehensive action plans, including resources, timeframes and budget for the projects;
- Preparation of engineering policy, guidelines and any associated documents as required;
- Preparation of technical and contract documentation for bidding and evaluation of the Bidders Proposals;
- Frequent site visits for monitoring safety of workers, overall project progress and Quality assurance of the project;
- Assure up to date site memos, Quality control tests as per specification and construction drawings are maintained appropriately;
- Coordinate and compliance with technical aspect required by government authorities & other authorities;
- Ensure contractual compliance with respect to the contracts of the projects & prepare GAP Analysis
- Ensure value engineering, report critical activities to the senior management and assist to management for the prioritization of activities;
- Other necessary tasks as required by the Senior Management;
- Must have good computer skill (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, CAD etc.
- Having good Communication & Interpersonal Skill
- BE/ME Completes
Experience: 15 years’ experience in related field id Qualification is BE Completed and 10 years’ experience in related field if Qualification is ME completed. Salary & Benefits: Negotiable
Interested applicants possessing relevant experience and qualification are requested to send their updated C.V. along with a covering letter mentioning expected salary and a recent PP size photo via email to [email protected] within 7 days.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the further process of recruitment.
Vision Energy and Power Ltd., New Baneshwor, Kathmandu
Contact No.: 01-5244998
Source: Abhiyan Daily, 23 November, 2022