Organization: World Vision International Nepal
World Vision International Nepal (WVIN), an international Christian relief, development and advocacy organisation dedicated to working with children, families and communities to overcome poverty and injustice, is looking for potential Nepalese candidates to fill out the following position:
Position: SCM Specialist (One) – based in National Office
Number of Vacancies: 1
SCM Specialist is responsible for management of WVIN Procurement and Admin activities in order to achieve the project impact and goal as per approved program design and donor compliance.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience required:
- Bachelor degree in management or relevant discipline.
- At least 3-5 years working experience in Procurement Management
- Demonstrated depth of experience and effectiveness preferably in an I/NGO context in working with community/grassroots people and organizations, specially focus on Procurement, contract management, Procurement and transport.
- Extensive experience and recognized expertise in models and methods of training, facilitation and capacity building, Project Management and organizational development for staffs, communities.
- Thorough understanding and experience about Nepal Government’s strategies, policies, guidelines, plans about Procurement Management
Core competencies for the position:
- Ability to identify the Procurement Management issues at various levels at South Asian Context
- Strategic, creative, and innovative thinking
- People management skills
- A successful track record in coordinating / managing Procurement Management Projects in Nepalese context.
- Demonstrated experience in capacity building and different approaches to building capacity
- Fluent in Nepali, with good written and spoken English
- Committed to World Vision Ethos, Mission, Vision and Core values.
- Decision making and problem solving skills
- Experience in using logical frameworks and Procurement monitoring
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel
*The position requires willingness to travel occasionally to field offices.
Last date to apply: 09 June, 2020
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates fulfilling the criteria mentioned above may send in their complete ‘Curriculum Vitae (CV) with statement of purpose’ by 09 June, 2020 to the email, address mentioned below.
Email: [email protected]
For Details: https://careers.wvi.org/job-search
World Vision International Nepal is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourage candidates of diverse background, women and differently abled, to apply. Only short-listed candidates will be called for the subsequent selection procedure.
WVIN reserves all rights to qualify/disqualify applications in any case.
People & Culture Department
World Vision International Nepal